ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:55:08 -0700
Kathy,

It was brought to my attention off the list that you likely could have been
offended by a few of us posting to the list the findings of our searches on
the game.  That certainly wasn't my intention.  I was very curious about
this game myself and wanted to find out more for my own information.  I
posted it to the list for everybody and not just for you but posting it to
the list certainly had nothing to do with possibly offending or harming
anyone.  So if that happened, please accept my apology.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com