C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:37:14 -0700
well guys, i an back and drained. my mom died at 1:30
am friday morning. we had her funeral today. i just
got back into the atlanta area. nothing that the dr
tried worked. could not get her body rehydrated even
though the flids were going right into her veins. had
to suction liquids out of her about = to the amounts
going in. same with feeding through the nose tube (a
peg was out of the question in her condition. had to
suction out to keep her from aspeirating. shes with
dad now. just as with dad, the chapelwas packed. it
happened to be race week at talladega so we had to
deal with 150000 visitors to our home town as we were
trying to get around. $185 a night hotel rooms that
next week will be back down to $40. i am just so
tired. i'll try to get back to reading the threads and
all later. a nights sleep will help.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash