BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:35:10 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 8/28/2004 9:36:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>     There is no reason that there cannot be two pipes.
>
> *There can be many pipes.  But some of us can only handle one.*
> **
> *Ralph*

In general, for all those who cannot handle one there is another. The
one that is BP, this one, can change to accomodate less of the need of
serious inquiry, and complaints about signal:noise ratio, and stick to
social and personal commentary, or whatever. Besides, it is only an
invitation to use the other pipe as there are people there who will not
use this one. It is possible to share more information, and pictures, in
the other pipe, but that is no reason anyone needs to feel that they are
sidelined by sticking with BP. If you can't use that pipe then use this
one and be happy for good cause. If you can at least manage to register
on the other pipe then your name will be there with contact information.
I'll see if I cannot set up a way for people using that pipe to send
e-mail from that pipe to this pipe.

Here is the current subscriber list to BP. A good number of these people
are NOT using this pipe. My intention is to wean the lurkers and leave a
lean and clean BP pipe.

][<en

<Michael Tolan>
(No Name Available)
(No Name Available)
(No Name Available)
(No Name Available)
(No Name Available)
Kirsten Ahlen
Tim Allanbrook
Jan C. K. Anderson
Ruth Barton
Dan Becker
Dan Becker
Deb Bledsoe
J. Bryan Blundell
David R. Bonaparte
Candice Brashears
Creighton T Brown
Nancy L. Burgess
Robert Cagnetta
John Callan
Rudy Christian
Jonathan Cunningham
David Dauerty
Michael Davidson
Johnette Davies
Mike Devonshire
J.A. Drew Diaz
Mary Dierickx
Diaz Edge
Michael Edison
Steven Elkins
Marie Ennis
Ian Evans
Jim Follett
T. Gale
Nate Gillette
William Gould
Tom Gray
Eric Hammarberg
Heidi Harendza
Jim Hicks
Met History
Robert Ivy
Mark W. James
Witold Karwowski
Witold Karwowski
Lawrence Kestenbaum
Igor Kiselev
Mary Delaney Krugman
Daniel Lane
John Leeke, Preservation Consultant
Spencer A. Leineweber
John Leschen
Mary Christina Manning
Bruce Marcham
Melvin J. Mason
Molly Van Meter
Barbara Mitchell [concealed]
Pat Morrissey
Gabriel Orgrease
J Cuyler Page
Bruce W. Popkin
Stephen Raleigh
Bill Rose
Laura Rosen
Lisa Sasser
Judith E. Selwyn
Martin Skrelunas
Pam Stevenson
S. Stokowski
Martin Tangora
Chris Tavener
Leland Torrence
Derek Trelstad
Ilene Tyler
Ken Uracius
David Via
Ralph Walter
Cricket Washington [concealed]
David West
Don White
Don White
*
* Total number of "concealed" subscribers:           2
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:     82
* Total number of local host users on the list:      0