From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:53:34 -0400
        Brent:

I think you can do this with the THF6A, although I heard somewhere that
cross-band linking using 2-meters to link radios wasn't legal.  I think you
have to use 220 or 440, which the THF6A has also.

I'm not sure about all this, and will defer to others on the list for
clarification.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ