ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:46:35 -0600
We went to visit Taylor for about 3 hours this evening and to give Chris,
our son in law, a chance to run home and run some work related errands.  He
spent the night, of course, with his son and he will be doing so again
tonight.  Taylor face has gone down a little tonight and if it has gone down
enough by tomorrow, they will extract at least the abscessed tooth and
perhaps more.  If not, they will have to wait another day.

Phil.