ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:28:03 -0600
Good points Mat. Also kids actually seek discipline for a show of love. Not
always attention, well I suppose attention too because if they get
attention they know they are cared for at some level. We were just talking
to someone from our church, a school teacher, and a young lady told her
that she just keeps doing bad things in hopes her parents will pay
attention to her and show her that they cared, but being she does just
about anything and reaps no discipline, she knows they don't give a rip
about her. Yes kid need to know to follow authorities as well. As God said
we were to obey them, until those authorities violate God's Word that is,
but day to day contact authorities do not.

Brad