ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:36:44 -0600
Lelia, I'll have to get up the courage to make an MP3 to put on Phil's web
site if it is okay with Phil. <smile> I get really nervous when I know I'm
being recorded. lol.

I know I'mnot as good as Julie, Brad and Chris and everyone here, but I
love to play, and yes, I love to sing, too.

Praise God for music.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson