C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:33:27 -0500
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Tamar Raine wrote:

> Heheh, I would just love to see how able bodied people cope with the
> obstacles we go through every day.
>
> Tamar Magenta Raine

WOW!  What a cool idea!!  Where did ya come up with it?

Hey let me know when you'll be down this way again!!  Now that
baseball has started up again, I might be up there a little more
offten.  Gray Gray and I like to go to games.  I know you're not into
baseball, but maybe we can all meet up before or after a game
sometime....Or just you and I and staff or whatever.

See yiz!!-Gary