BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:13:29 -0400
Welcome to PTN Live! Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

Username: Bullamanka-Pinheads
Password: popolvuh

Your account is currently inactive. You cannot use it until you visit the following link:

http://ptn.org/interact/profile.php?mode=activate&u=36&act_key=592af63e424983278ec

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
PTN Interactive Management Staff