BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:46:43 -0500
I seem to remember a 1970's Jimmy Breslin piece in which he used cobblestones
on the west side highway in New York as a metaphor for undercurrents in
society which refuse to remain covered up, no matter how high-tech the attempt
to bury them, i.e., with modern materials. Anyone who remembers driving that
highway before it was dismantled will recall what a bumpy trip it became
within a short time of every effort to pave over those cobblestones.

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President
3 Northwest Drive