BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:43:25 -0400
> OLE KEN ALWAYS SAYS TO ME

Sharpshooter,

We will have 1863 Ingersol-Randy pneumatic folly scratcher dropped off
at your office on next junket into Manhattan in exchange for 7 filing
cabinets. Please contact the missing wandering always somewhere else
Eric at LZA re: getting load rating calculations, including for
excessive vibration, on structure. We have historic photos of the
attachments in use on brownstone at 101st Street in 1957 that we can
send ahead so's you can include in a column in Real Estate section of NY
Times. Will need to remove front facade of your building in order to
accomodate insertion of air tubes. Runs on Castro Oil... suggest you
stock up say 500 gallons for starters. Though only available via black
market or through Poospatuk Indian outlets tax-free. If you would rather
have Home Delivery then please contact the management.

Shaman