From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:54:20 -0500
Actually, I never changed that from it's default, whatever that is, maybe
some people were doing side band, which may make it sound distorted trying
to receive it in fm mode. Or it could be the all too popular distant station
with lots of power overriding the local signals temporarily, doesn't seem to
do it any more.