From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:33:24 -0400
You would need a cable to program the TH-F6A with the software, I don't know
the cost I got mine 2 years ago but that's about it, the software is free.
It will set the menus too,  sure will.  Most of the mods people do to radios
make them transmit out of band, some are just MARS mods like I did to my
TM-G707A, but some are opened right up. I've never transmitted out of band
by mistake though that I can recall, maybe once with my old VX-1R, but
that's totally not accessible so I had no clue where I was, I sold that one
though it was so bad. I generally don't modify hand helds though,  too
small. and why do I do it you ask?  just because I have too much time on my
hands some times.