BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:36:31 -0700
Here, in sparsely populated Vermont, we don't get that view.  Now that we
have the dusk to dawn outside light the young don't even park along the
dirt road anymore like they used to.

Ralph, haven't heard from you since your visit Sat.  Hope you didn't drown
somewhere along the way.  It was so nice to meet you in person.  Next time
you come plan to stay longer.  Maybe it won't be so soggy and you can see
some of the countryside.  Ruth

At 11:22 PM -0700 8/24/04, Cuyler Page wrote:
Michael,
Priceless.

Sitting here, 90 feet up in my downtown apartment night time windowdesk, a
similar view languishes below this summer evening with the stroll between
the YMCA and the Methodist Church.   Down in the parking garage, while I
set a midnight battery charger on the Gazelle, a sparsely clad lady of the
street sleeping in the adjacent unlocked SUV apologizes sweetly for making
so much noise.   Here in the small city of the North, life is densely
packed, but still all the same.

I admire your night time productivity, and enjoy the connection across the
miles through the e- that joins us all on dark nights even when we do not
know each other.

Thanks.

cp in darkest bc
--