BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:33:02 -0400
The following found online:

Once we've been sitting up late and as we say here, a night without wine
is as good as a wedding night without bride, so we've bee drinking
little by little and talking about this bunker. Eventually, one guy got
too much of wine and decided to put end to those talks and dive inside
of a bunker..

Good, it happened on point when common sense still didn't leave the rest
of us and we tied him with the rope and provided with waterproof torch.

He dived and has been quiet for a couple of minutes, then we pulled him
out and it took another few mins to bring him to life as he gulped water.

As he went back on the world of living he said that he saw cannons.

This news puzzled us because there is no way to drag artillery down,
unless it was some other room hidden in the serpents wall.

I refer this statement to ghostly, because someone drunk diving in a war
cellar can see not only cannons, but can also see Stalin stand guarding
them or even Devil himself may show up.

In any way, If I happen to get aqualung or get too much wine one of the
summer nights then I'll tell what in this cellar