Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:39:14 -0400
Hi Rich.

That is why I said what I did about the Kenwood TR-751A and the
TS790.  When equipped with speech boards, both of these radios will let you
read the PL Tone off with the voice synthesizer, and it makes these radios
a snap to program.  I thought I would mention it in passing so that if
someone were ever to decide to get an all mode radio, they would know that
these two radios are very accessible.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 08:17 PM 8/30/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>I just can't resist.
>  I don't think pl is as much the problem as the accessibility of current
>radios.  Yes if you memorize a bit and count clicks you can easily set a pl
>but you wouldn't catch your friendly nondisabled ham bothering with all that
>fuss.  It would be nice if you had real menu access as well as direct
>readout of both incode and decode info.  I sometimes get idealistic, guilty
>as charged.
>Rich

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK