Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:34:38 -0700
Hi Rich,

Excuse me, but your solution is incorrect and unacceptable when it comes to
any organization that serves people with disabilities like us, and this list
is, indeed, the place to discuss anything having to do with amateur radio
that could have possible inaccessibility implications to blind hams.

I'm not paying anyone to do anything extra when it comes to joining or
maintaining my membership in any agency or organization that has anything to
do with my disability.  Period.  Having to do so is at least morally
incorrect, unjust and might even have legal implications...  Don't worry,
Handiham, I haven't yet begun the process to join or to renew my membership,
so there's not yet any possibility of legal implications, but, well, if the
process isn't reasonably accessible then I may just have to advocate the
formation of a new, separate support organization or something.

Anytime even a brief mention of a possible accessibility problem with an
organization for people with disabilities is brought to my attention, you
may all count on my responding forcefully.  We all have enough problems with
inaccessibility to the rest of the world around us; organizations serving us
ought to be a refuge from all that...