Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:56:39 -0500
7BIT
As I said in private e-mails, you're showing your ignorance.  If you'd read tghe
federal regulations involved in this (which Bush signed by the way), you'd see
that what you're saying is more incorrect than it is correct and wanting it to
be different will not make it so.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html