Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:51:04 -0400
Sorry if this is a dupe  message from me, had a little problem here.

Butch,

The fan does run a lot even on rx.  If you don't need the front panel
display, set menu 00  to a lower brightness or turn it off.   That will cool
it down a bit and the fan will still come on in rx but not as often.

If you can't find a good text list of menu settings, get the free mcp2000
program from the Kenwood site.  With a serial connection you can set menus
and memories and save and retrieve them.  You can also just browse the  list
and make changes manually.  Works with Jaws.

Have fun, Steve KW3A