Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amateur Radio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:45:22 -0400

The Canadian National Institute for the Blind Amateur Radio Program is pleased to announce that we have found and tested a great talking SWR meter that goes into the antenna line after your transmitter. It is normally off but when you
push the button when transmitting it states "SWR 2.5" or whatever it measures. It will keep saying that until you turn it off. Two modules are available, one for HF and the other for 2/6 meters.
A member of our Board has tested this unit. A report on his findings in Word format is available by e-mailing [log in to unmask] and asking for the SWR Meter Report.

The cost is $130 for the speech box and $50 for each module in Canadian funds.

For more information or to purchase this unit please contact Remy directly at [log in to unmask] or
phone in Trois Rivieres QC 819 374 5201.

George Fanjoy VE3PEB
Toronto 416 207 0797