Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:42:40 -0500
Hi Bob;
I don't use the thf6a so I can't be much help.  I can tell you that Rome
isn't built in a day or two so give it time.  Start out with the easy things
and move on from there.  As for the dumbo blocking a repeater, there are
always a few rotten apples but don't let it spoil the whole thing for you.
You will find one key press that resets the radio to original factory
settings.  Although this erases all your programming, it safely gets you
back to a easy starting point.  Without getting into the handihams debate,
have you checked with them to see if they have any thf6a info on cassette?
If so, that might be a easy way to get started.
Rich