J.
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:05:39 -0400

Recommendations included--

Outback Steakhouse that has a gluten-free menu;

Whole Foods Market on National Blvd that has gluten-free foods;

Adobe's on Sepulveda (next to Trade Joe's) right near LAX airport. It has gluten-free foods such as steak nachos, salsa bar and large servings.  http://dinesite.com/info/rstrnt-229878/?&t=321288 ;

Juliano's Raw in Santa Monica that has "all" gluten-free foods;

Storytellers Cafe at Disneyland in Anaheim that has enough gluten-free foods.  You do not have to go to the park to eat there, and it is in the Grand Californian hotel; and

http://www.goodhealthpublishing.com for a list of 59 national/regional restaurants and their lists of gluten/wheat free items.

We very much appreciate the kindness of the members who gave these suggestions.  We would have liked to try all of the suggestions, but our time was limited.

Jo Anne