From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 20:31:50 -0600

Happy May Day and Happy Mother's Day to Everyone!

I'm happy to announce that three of our books will soon be available at
Montina's website (www.amazinggrains.com <http://www.amazinggrains.com/> ).

The three books, published by my Savory Palate Press, are:

Gluten-Free 101: Easy, Basic Dishes without Wheat by Carol Fenster, Ph.D.

Special Diet Solutions: Healthy Cooking without Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Eggs,
Yeast, or White Sugar by Carol Fenster, Ph.D.

Gluten-Free Friends: An Activity Book for Kids by Nancy Patin Falini, MA,
RD, LDN

If you haven't tried Montina's products, you should. I use the Montina flour
(called pure supplement) in my newest flour blend (see Gluten-Free 101 for
the blend recipe) when I want hearty, nutritious breads or muffins. I add
the Montina pure to my pie crust recipe when I transform it into the topping
of a vegetable or meat pie. Its hearty texture complements rustic dishes
like this. Sometimes I stir a little Montina pure into my hot cereal for
added protein and fiber.

I'll work with the Montina flour next month when I show you how to make
sweet and savory pie crusts at the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) conference
in Portland, OR. Go to www.gluten.net <http://www.gluten.net/>  for more
information on the conference.

I hope spring is happening wherever you live. Here in the Rockies, we had
snow yesterday so you never know what the weather will bring!

Culinary regards,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President

Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122

Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities

Subscribe to FREE e-newsletter and order books at www.CarolFenster.com