From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:11:12 -0400

I have a very specific question about gf "bars".  My daughter, before going
gf, loved kudo bars (like chocolate covered granola) and nutra-grain bars
(like a healthier version of a pop-tart).  I have been searching for
something like them for her; they are so handy for lunch boxes or traveling.
In addition to being gf, she has braces and cannot eat anything that is too
hard or too chewy.  We liked the ener-g granola bars, but they are really
hard.  Most other suggestions we have been able to find just don't taste
good (like omega bars - probably very good for you, but taste yucky).

The question is, can anyone recommend to me a gf bar which resembles in
taste and consistency either a kudo bar or a nutra-grain bar?  thanks, Lynn