From:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:17:39 -0500

Hi everyone,

We will be going to The Hamptons in Long Island at the end of July for
a wedding. We will be staying at the Enclave Inn for 3 nights, 4 days.
Our 13yr old daughter is our celiac. Wondering if anyone can suggest
some good places to eat and to food shop. We are not seafood eaters. Basic
steak restaurants or Thai, Indian, or anything else that any of you know
about.
Thanks in advance
Betsy