BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:47:43 -0400
In a message dated 6/29/2004 11:55:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> I can handle, even enjoy, Michael Moore.  But the Seinfeld
> generation ... well.

Now just a goldarned minute, here.  Since I thought the show was funny as hell, I figured that made me part of their generation.

So if you're not part of that ggeneration, that means I'm not part of that generation, which means you're saying we're both Old Farts.

Say it ain't so.

Ralph