BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Witold KArwowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:43:43 -0400
 -jc wrote: help my country turn a shameful
adventure into something good.

So you got it right in the first place - just turning process can be kind of
complicated. I agree - there is a lot of cultural heritage in danger and I
believe help of most of the BP guys could be greatly appreciated and
motivation sounds just fine which moves you from the gready to the stupid. I
just recall the moment when the museums of Bagdad where looted and then for
the first time I start to think about planing capability of the prevailing
force. Do not forget we are talking here not about some folk art but
artifacts from the dawn of civilisation

Py wrote: I know it will ruffle the feathers of the chorus

My feathers are sparkling ruffled when I hear "freedom" or "Iraqui people"
and the combination of two makes me walk on the ceiling. If you think I can
not recognize propaganda when I see one do not forget where I came from.

Witold