From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:09:14 -0700
>>I think much of this stems from the fact that mealtimes were
not regulated at all when I was a child (both parents worked) and my
brother and I were able to eat anything we wanted at any time we wanted in
as large amounts as we wanted. This led to me not feeling "full" unless I
was stuffed to the gills.<<

Correction. I think it would probably be more accurate to say that you could
eat anything you
wanted, including non-paleo foods, that led to this situation. I am eating
just as much food
now that I'm eating paleo as when I didn't, but I am losing weight and I am
NEVER as full after a
large meal as I used to feel. Also, I am not tempted to eat as much as I used
to, even though I
still sometimes "think" that I need to eat more than I really do.

It has taken several weeks to figure this out, but I still eat anything I want
whenever I want and
don't have to feel stuffed to know when it's time to stop eating. I think the
same would be true
of any child who didn't have all the crap to choose from that most kids are
surrounded by.

Mike W.