From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:59:11 -0700
Hi Kristina,

Forgive me for jumping into this thread so late...I may have missed
something...however...

Why on earth would you possibly working out so hard? Are you under the
supervision of a
trainer or coach? Are you an elite athlete of some kind?

There's a lot to be said on this subject, and I'm told that my messages
usually come out
garbled, so I won't go on about it here, but if you want to continue this
discussion off-list, I
have a lot of information to share on this subject.

In brief, however, if it's muscle tone you are looking for in your legs, it's
probably your weight
training regimen that needs to be adjusted, along with LESS cardio. When you
do too much
cardio, you actually end up BURNING MUSCLE. Did you know that?

Mike W.