From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 19:58:41 -0500
Jean-Claude <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>cooking create compounds that are mimicking and disturbing the
>neurochemicals and hormones creating addictive behavior the same way any
>other drugs do .

Jean-Claude, do you think that if the many human groups that cook their
food today, continue with this practice, then they will degenerate and
become extinct in the future - just like some drug abusers apparently
deteriorate and die off.

>look at the size of  city racoon in comparaison of wild ones ( and it is
>not because the food is more availble in quantity in the city here they
>have plenty of foods to eat also but it is all raw )

Most folk I know eat cooked food and are not overweight. Some of them eat
what I label as junk but they still are not overweight. People are not
racoons in my opinion. Are you sure all the city racoons are weighty?

> to eat raw marijuana have no effect but smoked or cooked it does .i never
>took any drug in my life apart coffee and sugar  till age 20  ( i am free
>from those substances since but i ate raw marijuana  buds and my goat too
>without any effect . this because in that state by body had a chance to put
>barrier on it at the mouth , digestice system or even cells level  in case
>i had leaky gut .

I hope you don't mind me asking but which variety did you eat? How much did
you consume? Did you chew it well? How much did your goat ate? How do you
know he wasn't intoxicated afterwards?

>but it is true that eating raw you need less foods .

Are you referring to all humans and each and every type of food?

Kindly,
Fredrik