From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:54:35 +0100
>From: Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
>When I changed to vegetarianism in the 1970s, I tried hard to feel some
>improvement in my health but, to my disappointment, failed to do so.
>Adopting meat again thirty years later, I still failed to notice any
>difference in feelings, mood or performance.  But my recent change to a
>nut-based meal a day has actually given me a slight but detectable
>physical and mental filip.  Feels good!

Are you sure that's the effect of adding nutst? Maybe your diet lacked fat
and adding nuts corrected this problem. So maybe the fat not the nuts is the
answer.
Nuts are full of omega-6 so you must take steps to correct this problem.

After being vegetarian I also started by adding lean meats but the real
revolution in my well being happened when I started to eat animal fat again
and lots of it. But it's me. I choose to be carnivore creature and so far
I'm more than happy with this choice.

30 years - it's a long time. You should be rewarded for this.

Paul Sand