From:
Barbara Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:28:54 +1030
Kath,

>Hi, Barbara.  Are you getting enough fats in your diet?

I _think_ I am, but it has certainly occurred to me that fat may be the
issue. But when I think about having some fatty meat, say, at those times,
the idea doesn't really appeal very much.

>   Do you like almond
>butter, macadamia nut butter, etc.?  They are awfully good with apples or
>pears dipped into them.

Yes, I like nut butters, and I haven't had any (other than peanut) in the
house for a while, so this may be worth trying - thanks for the tip. Come
to think of it, I've sometimes gone for a spoonful or two of peanut butter
at these times, or had it on strips of celery or the like, but I tend to
think of peanut butter as being non-paleo, so I don't eat a lot of it. I'll
get some almond butter for a change and try that.

Regards,
Barbara