BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:33:36 -0600
Now Pam, us Mac folks do have a few viruses.  We haven't been
completely ignored by the hackers.  But, I keep my virus protection up
to date, and scan dailey.  I don't think its a virus.  And now that its
intermittent, I'm not even going to start to look for it.  Its probably
some sort of combination of programs that are not playing nice with the
operating system when they are all loaded at the same time.  I've been
useing PhotoShop a lot in the last few days, so I'm going to blame it
on Adobe, and Epson because my scanner is attached to the other
computer and I have to go over there and tell it to share the damn
thing every day, or I can't find it on the network.   Grummmmmble
grumble grummmble hr;jsalfjdlaksjflfml.