Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:14:41 -0600
From:
Jay Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Well, my plans for the book I was working on, the Wellsville Diet, have kind of fallen apart due to a change in jobs, so I threw what I had completed online in hopes it might help someone. It is located at:

www.roadtowellsville.com

Just click on the link "The Wellsville Diet," located toward the top of the page.

Some interesting material that I have quite a bit of time and hard work invested in, that's for sure. It's not strictly paleo, but there are definitely some heavy paleo influences at some points. I'm especially partial to the section on vaccines and the chapter on understanding sickness. I have paid money for books that didn't have this much information in them!

Hope someone can get something out of it. If I had time to work on it, there are probably a couple of things I would change right now, but I just don't have the time.

Jay Banks