BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:07:21 -0400
Ruth -

Let's see.  In our brewed coffees, we have the following:

Canandaigua Blend
Lake Blend Decaf
Witches Brew (aka, Deep Creek)
Hazelnut (+ decaf)
Jamaican Me Crazy (+ decaf)
Blueberry Cobbler
Pumpkin Spice
Moose Crossing
Snickerdoodle
Guatemala Antigua
Sumatra Mandheling
Columbia Supremo

The 1st 3 are our house blends, the rest are rotated throughout the week.
The last 3 are single source.  We can get FTC, but haven't added them to the
lineup yet.  If you're looking for Maxwell House, ask for the Canandaigua.
If you need a heartier brew, ask for the Witches Brew (or the name we gave
it - Deep Creek).  The roaster makes a lot more flavours, but we only have
room for so many buckets under the counter.

If none of those are your cup of tea, we also serve Numi brand teas:
Moonlight Spice (Orange spice white tea)
Berry Black (fruitea darjeeling)
Aged Earl Grey (Italian bergamot)
Morning Rise (breakfast blend)
Sweet Meadows (chamomile lemon myrtle herbal)
Monkey King (jasmine green tea)
Temple of Heaven (gunpowder green tea)
Simply Mint (Moraccan herbal)

Lastly, you could decide you want a chai - spiced, chocolate, vanilla,
raspberry, or low carb spiced.

So, to really answer your question: Yes.

- Pam