BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:43:49 -0500
Not so weird.  I know a hunter who naps.  And I find a great deal of
pleasure in paddling and casting.  Catching seems like an awful lot of
unnecessary excitement.
-jc