From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:04:17 -0500

I have a student traveling to Helsinki from Minneapolis MN on spring break.
She changes planes in Amsterdam. Can anyone tell me how to find out about a
gluten free meal for her on Northwest.  She was told she could not carry any
food on an international flight. Is this true or can she put her gluten free
crackers, bars, etc. in her carry on in case she cannot get a gluten free
meal guaranteed.

Also, does anyone know of gluten free resources once she gets to Finlind or
how to find resources.  She will not be staying in a hotel. Any information
is appreciated.