From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:31:29 -0400

I received a list of gluten free items from Arby's that I find too confusing
to try and pass on.  If you are interested in getting the list, I'd suggest
you contact:
Ernie McCullough, Ph.D.
Food Safety / Regulatory Affairs
Compliance Officer
ARBY'S, INC. as servicer to ARBY'S FRANCHISE TRUST
954-351-5175

He did state in his email messages to me several things that I thought
clear-cut:

 The Low Carb sandwich items are the Core Menu items i.e. Roast Beef
Sandwich, served in a bowl over leaf lettuce and the sauce / dressing is on
the side.  In the case of Roast Beef, if the beef is on a bed of lettuce, it
is considered GF.

The "Low Carby"....Market Fresh Wraps are the Market Fresh Sandwich in a Low
Carbohydrate Flour (Wheat) Tortilla.  They are not GF.

Please remember that the fried items; French fries, appetizers, chicken and
fish are fried in the same fryer and the same oil.   This could cause the
transfer of wheat protein from one of the battered and breaded items onto
other fried menu items.

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore