From:
WADE REESER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 21:11:38 -0400
I started the Steak Lover's Diet yesterday myself :) I think I'm eating more, I
can gorge on meat unfortunately... or fortunately, I will find out :)  I think
Vilhjalmur Steffanson satisfied me that man can survive well on meat alone and
am not too concerned with nutrition.  Steffanson even cured scurvy of people
outside his group using fresh meat and/or pemmican.  The key seems to be that
the meat is not prepared at high temperatures.  If you can stomache them,
sardines are great sources of calcium.  I've heard that the soft ends on
chicken bones are decent sources of calcium but I dont eat chicken regularly.

I only have the vaguest idea of my weight atm, I am more of a 'how my clothes
fit' or 'do I look good naked' kind :)  I gained a belt notch+ around the
holidays.  I was eating abit more than normal but I dislocated my patella it
cut into my exercise severly.  I have been losing ok on my regular regimen but
have been stalling occasionally.  Hopefully this will kick start me.  I have to
say I am missing green salads and eggs the most, I usually have 4 eggs and a
pound of salad every day.

Anways, good luck to all giving this diet a whirl! I look forward to hearing
about your results.

  Wade