From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 20:08:49 -0500
>Tomorrow is my daughter's boyfriend's graduation
>party.  I hope they have plenty of hamburgers and not
>too much in the way of really really yummy
>snacks...but I will probably throw some salad and
>roast in my bag just in case.

>Andrea

Interesting - next week my company is doing a community service day. It's
pretty cool. We all go out and do community service at 5 different places
then we meet for lunch. This time we are going to a place that serves pizza,
other fast food, and has tons of games, putt putt, etc. I had planned on
starting a fast on Thursday and always feel bad for not eating and certainly
bringing my own food. I guess I just need to get over it. LOL