From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 10:52:34 EDT
>In a message dated 5/15/2004 7:15:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Subj:Re: Insulin Secretion in Response to Protein Ingestion
> Date:5/15/2004 7:15:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:[log in to unmask]
> Reply-to:[log in to unmask]
> To:[log in to unmask]
> Sent from the Internet
> to carbos and what other dynamic result.  From other articles I've read, the
> 'significant' rise of insulin really means merely that it was markedly above
> base variations.
> Hi Wade;
> I would be grateful if you would post any information here when you find it.
> Thanks.
> I have suddenly become more interested in this matter since a friend told me
> very recently that he had just been diagnosed as a Type 2 diabetic.
> As I see it this basically means that he suffers from insulin resistence? On
> the positive side, from what he tells me, his pancreas is still making
> insulin. However, from a little research on the net, I gather that continued
> insulin resistance will or could damage the islets of Langerhans, and I am
> guessing lead to Type 1 diabetes? Is anybody here an expert on the disease?
> However his doctor tells him that there is no cure although I would tend to
> disagree since he need only to get his diet/lifestyle in order and
> eliminate/lower the insulin resistance. From what I gather from one of Liz's posts,
> higher fat should be incorporated into a diet in order to lower insulin
> response. Unfortunately for Denis, he also has a severe cholesterol problem and is
> taking drugs for that so it's doubtful he will eat more fat.
> I fear a downward spiral for him (he 53 by the way).
> His doctor also said it was okay to eat fruit because fructose does not
> supposedly elevate insulin levels - is that true?
> TTYL,
> Marilyn<

We have successfully helped heal Diabetes 2 and Diabetes 1 and severe
cholesterol problems by having the respective patients adhere to eating a raw
unprocessed paleo diet, as indicated below, herein.
YOUR FRIEND DENIS SHOULD ALWAYS EAT A CONSTRUCTIVELY BENEFICIAL PALEO DIET TO
HELP HEAL HIS DIABETES & SEVERE CHOLESTEROL PROBLEM
Our inherent intelligence, our God within, is always talking to us. If we
feelingly meditate and pay attention to our inherent intelligence, we will always
know homeostatically, the best paleo foods to eat, when and how much paleo
food to eat. If we depend on our "civilized" ideas of how to eat, we will become
sick. We should eat as constructive and beneficial a paleo diet as is
possible. We should eat only natural paleo foods, that we would eat in the wild.  We
should eat only fresh, natural, raw paleo foods that are palatable to us and
that agree with us, with all the essential minerals and essential nutrients.
Every bit of agricultural exploitative commercialization and soil depletion,
bioengineering, experimental breeding, processing, cooking, hybridizing, mutation
and pollution, destroys vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic acids,
chlorophyl, damages fats and makes the fatty matter a local irritant. This agricultural
exploitative commercialization and soil depletion, bioengineering,
experimental breeding, processing, cooking, hybridizing, mutation and pollution,
excessively stresses every cell of our bodies, results in our impaired nutrition and
results in our impaired health.
WHAT IS NUTRITION?
What is nutrition? Nutrition means all the processes and functions that are
necessary for the assimilation of our foods we eat. Nutrition is the
physiological process our inherent intelligence conducts, as our inherent intelligence
transforms foods we eat, into material for our bodies own growth and
maintenance. Nutrition means that every part of the human body, renews and repairs
itself, by its own intrinsic power to absorb nutritive material from the
surrounding medium and assimilate, organize, and transform it into material identical
with its own, and endow it with vital properties, if it is supplied with
appropriate food. Nutritional deficiencies create imbalances in our bodies chemistry.

WHAT IS DETOXIFICATION?
Detoxification is the final expulsion of waste materials through the various
excretory organs. Detoxification takes place in the human body continually
from birth throughout life. Detoxification stops at time of death of the human
body.
DR BERNARR   [log in to unmask]      http://www.healself.org