From:
Tim Rowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:36:39 -0400
I've also noticed that when I eat a large meal, it almost seems to be a
signal to my body that it's 'feast' time, and it is harder to stop and not
signal, I find it easier to resist over-eating.

Just my theory, but it almost seems to me that beyond a certain threshold,
my body interprets the amount of food in my stomach as "Wow, I just made
this great mastodon kill, better feast while I have the chance", as opposed
to below that threshold, it's saying "This rabbit sure is tasty, but that's
all there is."

Tim