From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 00:46:43 -0700
On Sun, 9 May 2004 12:36:53 EDT, Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Face the facts, Evolution is fact, creation is a story PEOPLE imagined (made
>up) in order to explain things they did not and do not understand. Now through
>science we understand a great deal. We may not have all the answers (and
>perhaps never will), but people will continue to strive to understand the universe
>in all of its wonder.
>
>And the paleo diet is based on evolution whether you like it or not. So eat
>the paleo way and remember who we are: one of millions of animals on this
>planet, members of the ape family.

I've never read a more religious statement than this reply by Alex !

One could re-state Alex's remarks as:

" I believe in evolution, and in the holy science.   And I believe in
one paleodiet, now and forever, amen. "

PS   I'm still waiting for the first scientific response to Jay's
post...

... and while you are waiting, if you have an open mind, you can read
about Intelligent Design at:

http://www.discovery.org/csc/

( Note that "Creationism", which holds that the Earth was created 5000
years ago, is a "straw man" that allows Joe Average to comfortably
agree with all evolutionary theory, since the media - being itself
clueless about science - promotes the viewpoint that there are only
two possibilities. )

--
Cheers,

Ken