BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:27:13 -0600
We have one of them new foam mattresses.  The sales pitch was in the
direction of it being a great new age material.  But, since I didn't
believe it, I also didn't bother to remember much of it.  My back is no
worse than at any other time.  Hmmmm!  It hasn't gone out in a long
time.  That would make it better than the water bed or that old steel
spring and mattress that came with Mrs C's Grandmother's bed that we
used when we were first married.  Now THAT's a BED!  Multimedia!  Great
acoustics!

-jc