Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:51:58 +1100
Since eating this way I have had no acid reflux and I used to have a fair
bit of bother from reflux.
IBS symptoms also disapeared totally.

I don't know for sure why paleo has this effect but I suspect that the
reasons these things clear up on this diet has to do with wheat/grain
intolerance. I can't back this up with anything concrete though.

regards
Leonie