From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:04:59 -0700
I've been wondering the same thing.  I haven't been eating right and have
wondered if any of the females had experienced heavy heavy cycles being
cured by eating paleo.  My gyno says I need surgery to burn the lining
completely which will pretty much end my cycles.  I don't know if that is so
good since it's not natural, but can't live with the heaviness either.

Kim

>From: Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: "Plumbing" Question for Paleo Gals
>Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:13:23 -0500
>
>During the past few months , I have overindulged in lots of non-paleo
>junkfood.  Along with some extra pounds of lard on my thighs, I have also
>noticed weird changes in my menstrual cycle -- namely, 2 periods in one
>month.  I'm back on paleo track now but am curious if any of you ladies out
>there experienced menstrual changes when you deviate significantly from
>paleo after being paleo for a significant length of time. I'm also at
>that "perimenopausal" age -- so maybe it's just hormonal and not food
>related -- but I just found the timing of these menstrual issues coinciding
>with my gross dietary downfall rather coincidental.
>PS:  I have an appt. to see my gyno next week.

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com