From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 18:42:47 -0500
Eva Hedin:

>Fredrik wrote:
>> Raw milk probably increases resistance to tuberculosis. It has been
>> succesfully used to treat pulmonary tuberculosis. Hippocrates prescribed
>> raw milk for tuberculosis
>.
>Did he conduct any experiments? And did anyone else repeat them?

I don't know about Hippocrates but a dr. J. E. Crewe investigated the
therapeutic properties of raw milk in the beginning of the twentieth
century and found it to be helpful against pulmonary tuberculosis and some
other maladies. He presented his findings but the method was regarded as
too simple and therefore disrespectful. You can read more about it
in "Supplemental report in favor of raw milk" at www.rawmilk.org.

>I have meat some Swedish people who beli
eve that poison mushroom (morel)
>is good for you just because someone else thougt so.

Are you saying that none of your beliefs is based on what some other people
think?

Fredrik