NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Feltner-Reichert, Melanie D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:26:22 -0500
Colleen,

In answer to your question about milk-free chocolate: it does exist!  We
use Sunspire vegan dark chocolate chips.  They are delicious alone or in
recipes.  Just read the packaging closely.  Some of the Sunspire
products are processed on shared equipment that also handles dairy, but
the variety we use specifically states that it is not processed on
shared equipment.  So read carefully.

Melanie