NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:04:14 -0500
Nutramigen (and Alimentum) is **NOT** milk free and is **NOT** safe for all
milk allergic kids.  Do NOT keep giving to her.  Tell your doc your want
Neocate (www.shsna.com) and don;t leave til he/she says OK...then do battle
with insurance to get it paid for.  Email me if you have any more questions.
These "safe" formulas (Nutramingten and Alimentum) are NOT safe for all
milk.soy allergic kids.  Both mine reacted to them badly!!!

Nancy