NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mfeltner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 08:29:13 -0400
Nancy,

May I see the pics?

Even without seeing the pics, I would suggest you ignore the sarcastic
comments of friends who cannot relate to food allergies.  Many people who have
not experienced firsthand the fright of allergic reactions have a difficult
time understanding the seriousness of the reactions.  If my son had a reaction
like you are describing, I would avoid the food until I could consult with an
allergist about the problem.

Melanie
Mom to Noel (2.20.2003) who is allergic to milk